Tuesday 11 August 2009

Home

I'm home. I have a lot to write about, but I'm tired at the moment and struggling to gather my thoughts.

I was very tempted to put the title of this post as "I'm coming home again", but if I get into the habit of titling every post with a song title, I'll have to stick to that habit and will end up getting stumped and putting a really irrelevant or stupid quote. So, I decided against that.

Some of the highlights include:
  • Discovering "Atom Heart Mother" by Pink Floyd.
  • Waffles.
  • My dad driving the wrong way down a one-way street, then to finish it off, driving the wrong way around a round-about.
  • Realising how bad I am at swimming.
  • That Tikka Masala on the ferry earlier.
  • Nearly sitting on a seat smeared in human faeces.

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy!

    I would have jizzed if you put that as the title, but then again I'm a little bit obsessed with Homecoming.

    Sounds like an interesting hol. Will YouTube the song now.

    (I shall comment on your upcoming entries, but I myself am taking a mini-hiatus from blogging, until I get that freaking piece of Maths done. Yeah... I still ain't done it.)

    Also, we beat the scum on Sunday! Only a Community shield, but was good to see Petr save some penalties! Evra's one was lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha 'tis an awesome song.

    Maths... sounds nasty. I'm going to be so crap at maths when I start uni. I'm not sure how much I'll need when I'm working, it sounds like you just feed figures into a computer program. Urgh... if you asked me to integrate something now, I'd struggle.

    I was pleased to see it! I picked up a newspaper earlier and was warmed by that good news. It seems I need to leave the country to allow Chelsea to win a penalty shootout. I'll book the next flight out if there's a CL tie against Barcelona, Pool or Utd this year.

    ReplyDelete